Nikon New Zeeland posted a promo announcing the Nikon D5, but soon after the facebook page was closed down for public access. But numerous sources picked up the story and posted it online anyways.
Here is the Nikon D5 promo shot that was posted on the Nikon New Zeeland facebook page.
And op next is the screenshot taken from the Nikon New Zeeland Facebook page, before it got taken down. :-)
The specifications are not fully know yet, though a lot of sources state pretty much the same info.
– 4K native video recording (frame rates unknown).
– Amount of photos in burst mode? 12/14 frames per second.
– Touch screen display (Retina?)
– 2x XQD card slots or 2x CF cards.
– 20,7MP full frame sensor. (up from 16MP of the D4s).
– New focusmodule with 153 autofocuspoints where 99 of them are crosstype.
But as its stands now, nothing is for sure. So don’t hold it against me if the specs turnout even better.
As far as speculations go, the Nikon D5 will be announced at the CES 2016. I will be starting to save up for it… what about you? What are your thoughts? Feel free to post them in the comments below. Don’t forget to like en share. Why not its free:-)